Six million one hundred thousand new jobs were created during the 1996-2000 period. The number of employed people in 2000 is 40.7 million while that number for 1995 was 34.6 million.
There are 23.5 million people working in the agriculture, fisheries and forestry sectors. These sectors have created nearly two million new jobs in the past five years. The industry, handicraft and construction sectors created 2.2 million new jobs while the service sector created 2.3 to 2.4 million new jobs.
Labour in the industry and construction sectors was increased from 13% in 1996 to 16.7 % in 2000 while that in the service sector grew from 19.5% in 1996 to 22% in 2000. Labour in the agriculture, fisheries and forestry sectors dropped to 61.3% in 2000 from 67.5% in 1996.
- The Embassy
- Consular Services
- Legalization of documents for marriage
- power of attorney
- Birth registration
- Visa Exemption
- Certificate of Vietnamese origin
- Citizen registration
- Renouncement of Vietnamese citizenship
- permit to transport remains and dead bodies to Vietnam
- Instructions For Registration to Retain Vietnamese Citizenship
- Vietnam - US Relations