Nhan dan Oct. 4--Construction of a US $500 million ethnic culture village started yesterday in Ha Tay province, about 60km west of Hanoi.
Prime Minister Phan Van Khai, National Assembly Chairman Nong Duc Manh and Deputy Prime Minister Pham Gia Khiem and other senior officials attending the launching ceremony laid the first bricks to build the village.
Minister of Culture and Information Nguyen Khoa Diem said in his opening speech that the ethnic culture and tourism village will help to preserve the cultural heritages of Vietnam
- The Embassy
- Consular Services
- Legalization of documents for marriage
- power of attorney
- Birth registration
- Visa Exemption
- Certificate of Vietnamese origin
- Citizen registration
- Renouncement of Vietnamese citizenship
- permit to transport remains and dead bodies to Vietnam
- Instructions For Registration to Retain Vietnamese Citizenship
- Vietnam - US Relations