Nhan dan July 4, 1999 - Vietnam has planned to export crude oil for Thailand's oil refineries and import refined products.
This is one of the significant schemes discussed at the sixth meeting of the Vietnam-Thailand Joint Commission for Economic Co-operation recently held in Hanoi.
The Thai Foreign Minister Surin Pitsuwan reconfirmed the great potential in oil co-operation between the two countries, at a press conference.
At present, a project on bottling and distributing liquified gas containers (LPG) is underway, opening up many opportunities for Vietnam and Thailand concerning co-operation in the field of oil processing.
- The Embassy
- Consular Services
- Legalization of documents for marriage
- power of attorney
- Birth registration
- Visa Exemption
- Certificate of Vietnamese origin
- Citizen registration
- Renouncement of Vietnamese citizenship
- permit to transport remains and dead bodies to Vietnam
- Instructions For Registration to Retain Vietnamese Citizenship
- Vietnam - US Relations