The 34th ASEAN Ministers Meeting (AMM-34), the 8th ASEAN Regional Forum, Post Ministerial Conferences and Ganga-Mekong Cooperation Conference will be held in Hanoi from 20th to 28th, July, 2001.
Procedures for foreign journalists, who would like to cover the above mentioned events in Vietnam, are requested by the Press and Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the SR of Vietnam as the following:
1. Send Media Accreditation form (attached) with 3 recent color photo, size 3cm x 4cm and list of equipments to the Press and Information Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Address: 7 Chu Van An St., Hanoi, Vietnam) before June 20th, 2001.
2. All documents such as request for customs clearance of communications equipments, satelite transmission, interviews with the Vietnamese Government officials or other related requests may be sent directly to Press and Information Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Request for customs clearance of equipments for live transmission should be forwarded one month in advance; request to book up-link transmission should be forwarded 10 days in advance; requests for interviews should be accompanied with specific questions.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Washington will issue press visa for journalists after receiving visa approval from the Press and Information Department.
If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact our Press Secretary, Ms. Nguyen Thi Thai Thong, tel: 202 861 2291. We would do our best to facilitate your visit to Vietnam.
Washington DC, May 21, 2001
- The Embassy
- Consular Services
- Legalization of documents for marriage
- power of attorney
- Birth registration
- Visa Exemption
- Certificate of Vietnamese origin
- Citizen registration
- Renouncement of Vietnamese citizenship
- permit to transport remains and dead bodies to Vietnam
- Instructions For Registration to Retain Vietnamese Citizenship
- Vietnam - US Relations